Smooth and sophisticated, Barrington an ageless presence that works seamlessly with today’s designs and suits a variety of décor preferences.
· ARRAY is ready to use straight out of the box: Wi-Fi connectivity eliminates the need to purchase additional equipment such as a smart home hub or bridge.
· The high-capacity power system includes a removable lithium polymer battery that can be quickly recharged via the included micro-USB cable and charger or ARRAY’s onboard photovoltaic panel.
· Interoperability with iOS and Android operating systems ensures almost any smartphone user can operate the lock.
· ARRAY’s intuitive smartphone app enables consumers to operate the lock remotely, schedule user access, issue e-Keys and keypad codes, and enable push notifications when users lock or unlock the door.
· Apple and Android Wear smartwatch users can two-tap lock or unlock their doors; Amazon Echo devices can lock the door and check the status of the lock.
Purchase of the BRINKS HOME SECURITY ARRAY Smart Deadbolt includes three (3) years of the ARRAY cloud service for this device from date of product activation.
The ARRAY cloud service enables features such as, but not limited to, remote locking and unlocking, creation of e-Keys and e-Codes to lock or unlock a door using the ARRAY app or on the keypad of the Smart Deadbolt, activity monitoring, and scheduling. After three (3) years from the date of product activation, the ARRAY cloud service can be renewed at an annual fee of $10 or one of the following multi-year renewal options: a) three (3) years for $25; or b) five (5) years for $40.* You will receive an email notification prior to your expiration date with information on current plan options and renewal instructions.
*Renewal options and pricing subject to change at any time without further notice.